|Zur Hauptübersicht der Datenbank MAO||Zur nächsten Zwischenübersicht|
In this booklet, that we found in the files of the central archive of the German Sozialistischer Deutscher Studentenbund (SDS), some pictures, probably the most impressive ones, are missing as probably they have been used for publications of the SDS.
The militant fight of the Japanese Zengakuren, as described in this booklet, was having an important impact on the development of the youth movement in Germany.
Probably in December the All Japan federation of student autonomous associations publishes the booklet "Zengakuren. Struggle of Japanese students autumn 1967", that we only have a damaged copy of, containing the paragraphs:
- "Haneda struggle against Sato's visit of South Vietnam and USA" from 8th Oct. to 12th Nov. 1967;
- "Struggle of Zengakuren Aug. - Nov. 1967";
- "International Day against…" probably: the Vietnam war;
- "Struggle in Okinawa for return to Japan mainland";
- "From Sunagawa to Sanrizuka developing struggle of peasants"; and
- "State power intends destruction of Zengakuren application of subversive activity prevention law planned".
Quelle: All Japan federation of student autonomous associations: Zengakuren. Struggle of Japanese students autumn 1967, Tokyo undated (1967)
Letzte Änderung: 28.08.2015
[ Zum Seitenanfang ] [ nächste Zwischenübersicht ] [ Hauptübersicht ]